المسيح قام بالحقيقه قام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Letter From Jesus

اذهب الى الأسفل

Letter From Jesus Empty Letter From Jesus

مُساهمة من طرف the gospel الأحد 23 مارس 2008 - 6:44

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letter From Jesus
[left]
Dear Friend:
[/LEFT
How are you? I just had to send a note to tell you how much I love you and care about you. I saw you yesterday as you were talking with your friends. I waited all day hoping you would want to talk with Me also. As evening drew near, I gave you a sunset to close your day and a cool breeze to rest you - and I waited. You never came. Oh yes, it hurt me - but I still love you because I am your friend. I saw you fall asleep last night and longed to touch your brow, so I spilled moonlight upon your face and pillow. Again, I waited, wanting to rush down so we could talk. I have so many gifts for you! You awakened late and rushed off to work without ever thinking of Me, and I still love you. My tears were in the rain.
Today you looked so sad - so all alone. It makes My heart ache because I understand. My friends let Me down too and hurt Me many times, but I love you. Oh, if you would only listen to Me! I LOVE YOU! I try to tell you in the blue sky and in the quiet green grass. I whisper it in the leaves on the trees and breathe it in the colors of flowers. I shout it to you in the mountain streams and give the birds love songs to sing. I clothe you with warm sunshine and perfume the air with nature scents. My love for you is deeper than the ocean and bigger than the biggest want or need that you will ever have. Oh, if you only knew how much I want to walk and talk with you. We could spend an eternity together in heaven. I know how hard it is on this earth. I really know! And I want to help you. I want you to know my father. He wants to help you too. My father is the way, you know. Just call Me - ask Me - talk with Me! Oh, please don't forget Me. I have so much to share with you! All right, I won't bother you any further. You are free to choose or reject Me. It is your decision. I have chosen you and because of this, I will wait - because I LOVE YOU!
Your Friend,
Jesus

the gospel
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 1420
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2008

https://elmase7kam.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى